Aller à la navigation Aller à la recherche
Polïpa zo [Sepe]
- They say it’s a good place to live.
- They have a lot of snow there.
- Someone left a message for you. They said it’s urgent.
- … everybody should marry as soon as they can do it to advantage. — (Jane Austen, Mansfield Park, 1814)
- Number two… the Cambridge police acted stupidly in arresting somebody when there was already proof that they were in their own home. — (Barack Obama, -, juillet 2009)
- I’d like you to meet my friend Alex. They’ve just arrived in town.
- Karan, Elke, Kêtê bakarî tî Sängö: Farânzi, Angelëe na Yângâ tî Zâmani, 1st ed., 1995 → dîko mbëtï