Aller à la navigation Aller à la recherche
allow \ \
- We allowed Mary to ride her bike outside as long as she promised not to ride in the street.
- This new microwave oven allows one to cook the vegetables in four minutes.
- We only allow children inside the building if they are accompanied by an adult.
- My sister allowed me to use her computer.
- My sister allowed using her computer.
- I was allowed to use my sister’s computer.
- I allow that you play chess better now, but I still don't believe that you'll be able to beat me.
- Karan, Elke, Kêtê bakarî tî Sängö: Farânzi, Angelëe na Yângâ tî Zâmani, 1st ed., 1995 → dîko mbëtï