Aller à la navigation Aller à la recherche
Yângâ tî Angelë[Sepe]
- His mother did not call him Lungri [the Lame One] for nothing, ” said Mother Wolf quietly. “He has been lame in one foot from his birth. — (Rudyard Kipling, The Jungle Book , 1894)
- The birth of an empire.
- to give birth to a work of literature, to a work of art, to an idea
- I don't know nothin' 'bout birthin' babies!
- Biological evolution created a human mind that enabled cultural evolution, which now outpaces and outclasses the force that birthed it.
- Karan, Elke, Kêtê bakarî tî Sängö: Farânzi, Angelëe na Yângâ tî Zâmani, 1st ed. , 1995 → dîko mbëtï