Aller à la navigation Aller à la recherche
- I live by the sea.
- The museum is by the zoo.
- The ball was caught by the goalkeeper.
- By Jove! I think she’s got it!
- By all that is holy, I’ll put an end to this.
- By my reckoning, we should have arrived already.
- I arrived late by missing the bus.
- My house is by the station.
- Two metres by three metres.
- I want to see the report on my desk by tomorrow.
- I will call him by 5 p.m.
- He walked by without saying a word to me.
- Karan, Elke, Kêtê bakarî tî Sängö: Farânzi, Angelëe na Yângâ tî Zâmani, 1st ed. , 1995 → dîko mbëtï