- The farmer farmed his fields.
- In the summer I often leave home early in the morning, and roam about fields and lanes all day, or even escape for days or weeks together; […] — (Charles Dickens, The Old Curiosity Shop)
- What field of science do you work in?
- The electric field acts as a vector field.
- The rational numbers form an algebraic field.
- The cross of Saint George is a red cross on a white field.
- Karan, Elke, Kêtê bakarî tî Sängö: Farânzi, Angelëe na Yângâ tî Zâmani, 1st ed. , 1995 → dîko mbëtï