Aller à la navigation Aller à la recherche
- Grass is green.
- He’s still green. Give him time to learn.
- She was green with envy.
- nzorôko tî ngunzä
- Green is the colo(u)r of grass.
- Eat your greens. They’re good for you.
- the cloth was laid with great elegance, and a pair of boiled fowls, a large piece of pork, apple-pie, potatoes and greens, were served — (Charles Dickens, Nicholas Nickleby , édition de 1839, chapitre XIV (Chapter 14), lêmbëtï 125 → dîko mbëtï)
- Everybody was planning to meet on the village green that evening.
- The golfer swung, and the ball landed just short of the green.
- Green on blue
- Karan, Elke, Kêtê bakarî tî Sängö: Farânzi, Angelëe na Yângâ tî Zâmani, 1st ed. , 1995 → dîko mbëtï