Aller à la navigation Aller à la recherche
- The corn is growing well.
- Are you planning to grow corn again next year?
- All of the plants grow well in this climate.
- He decided to grow wheat on this part of the farm.
- I think your son must have grown 10 centimeters since I last saw him. (grown by 10 centimeters)
- If we plan wisely, we can grow this oil company into a billion dollar business.
- To grow a list, we call list methods such as append instead. — (Mark Lutz, Learning Python (5ème édition), O'Reilly, 2013, p. 113,)
- Karan, Elke, Kêtê bakarî tî Sängö: Farânzi, Angelëe na Yângâ tî Zâmani, 1st ed., 1995 → dîko mbëtï