Aller à la navigation Aller à la recherche
- There was a law passed in 1893 that covers that.
- It’s against the law to drive through a red light.
- She’s studying law to become a lawyer.
- “That is no excuse,” replied Mr. Brownlow. “[…]; for the law supposes that your wife acts under your direction.” — “If the law supposes that,” said Mr. Bumble, […], “the law is a ass - a idiot. — (Charles Dickens, Oliver Twist , chap. 51)
- Karan, Elke, Kêtê bakarî tî Sängö: Farânzi, Angelëe na Yângâ tî Zâmani, 1st ed. , 1995 → dîko mbëtï