Aller à la navigation Aller à la recherche
- I’m leaving now, and I’m not coming back!
- I’m leaving the office in another hour.
- In the will, she left me ten thousand dollars.
- I’ll leave the book here for you to pick up later.
- Just leave her alone.
- The Girl You Left Behind — (An American Tail: Fievel Goes West , 1991)
- I’ll leave you to take care of yourself now.
- That leaves three days to do it.
- Maternity leaves
- On leave.
- Might I beg leave to accompany you?
- Karan, Elke, Kêtê bakarî tî Sängö: Farânzi, Angelëe na Yângâ tî Zâmani, 1st ed. , 1995 → dîko mbëtï