Aller à la navigation Aller à la recherche
- Madame Bovary’s lover is a famous fictional character.
- To them, and to lovers of adventure, lovers of pure escapism, lovers of unadulterated entertainment, lovers of the ridiculous and the bizarre...
To funlovers everywhere... this picture is respectfully dedicated. — (Batman, 1966)
- Fanged immortal protagonists, lycanthropic lovers, and fanciful faeries have become a welcome addition to the bodice-ripping heroines and shirtless, sword-wielding pirates that have traditionally served as the mainstay of romance novel covers. — (Tonya Keyser, Passion for the Paranormal, Skeptical Inquirer, Vol. 34, No. 6, novembre-décembre 2010)
- She is a great lover of fine wines.
- Karan, Elke, Kêtê bakarî tî Sängö: Farânzi, Angelëe na Yângâ tî Zâmani, 1st ed., 1995 → dîko mbëtï