Aller à la navigation Aller à la recherche
- The seamstress threaded the needle to sew on a button.
- Pine trees have needles instead of leaves.
- […] the eyes were once more beginning to show the old nystagmus; so I decided to needle the cataracts, and on Jan. 31 I needled the right eye. — (“Operation on Microphthamlmic Eyes” na H. Lindo Ferguson, Ophthalmic Review , 1892, volume 11, lêmbëtï 48)
- Possibly the greatest effect is achieved in the hand by needling the thumb, the index finger and the region of the ist and 2nd metacarpal. — (Felix Mann, Reinventing Acupuncture , 2000, lêmbëtï 109)
- Billy needled his sister incessantly about her pimples.
- To needle a drink.
- Karan, Elke, Kêtê bakarî tî Sängö: Farânzi, Angelëe na Yângâ tî Zâmani, 1st ed. , 1995 → dîko mbëtï