period \ \
- ndembë, tângo
- There was a period of confusion following the announcement.
- This is one of the last paintings Picasso created during his Blue Period.
- You’ll be on probation for a six-month period.
- Turner, 34, was pictured wearing a coat over a period costume while filming for the new series. — (Dan Sales & James Robinson, “Jodie Turner-Smith is seen as Anne Boleyn for first time in drama” na Daily Mail , 14 décembre 2020. → dîko mbëtï)
- Capitalize a lowercase "i" if it is preceded by a space and followed by a space, period, exclamation mark, question mark or apostrophe. — (Ben Stephenson, The Python Workbook , (2nde édition), Springer, 2019, lêmbëtï 69)
- He forced her to have intercourse with him almost every day, except when she had her period.
- (Sêndâ-saterê) bängö yâ
- Karan, Elke, Kêtê bakarî tî Sängö: Farânzi, Angelëe na Yângâ tî Zâmani, 1st ed. , 1995 → dîko mbëtï