Aller à la navigation Aller à la recherche
- Not all play is learning and not all learning is play. — (Tom Jan van Gils, Several Perspectives on Children's Play: Scientific Reflections for Practitioners , 1 Nyenye 2007 → dîko mbëtï)
- The elementary school places an emphasis on learning, but also on play activities.
- sâra ngîâ
- All three texts play with imagery drawn directly from the lived observation that a she-bear is very dangerous if one interferes with her cubs. — (Marcia J. Bunge, Terence E. Fretheim, Beverly Roberts Gaventa, The Child in the Bible , 2008, lêmbëtï 400)
- He asked that the spotlight be played on the scene.
- Karan, Elke, Kêtê bakarî tî Sängö: Farânzi, Angelëe na Yângâ tî Zâmani, 1st ed. , 1995 → dîko mbëtï