Aller à la navigation Aller à la recherche
- Confess your faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed. — (The King James Bible, 1769)
- So we pray to Him now for the vision to see our way clearly—to see the way that leads to a better life for ourselves and for all our fellow men—to the achievement of His will to peace on earth. — (“Franklin Roosevelt's Fourth Inaugural Address” na Franklin Delano Roosevelt, Fourth Inaugural Address, 1945)
- I pray you to join me in this walk.
- Pray don’t ask me why, pray don’t be sorry, pray don’t be vexed with me! — (Charles Dickens, The Old Curiosity Shop, Chapter 10)
- Well, Major, pray tell us your adventures, for you have frightened us dreadfully. — (Frederick Marryat, s:en:The MissionThe Mission, Chapitre XXI, 1845)
- Karan, Elke, Kêtê bakarî tî Sängö: Farânzi, Angelëe na Yângâ tî Zâmani, 1st ed., 1995 → dîko mbëtï