Aller à la navigation Aller à la recherche
Yângâ tî Angelë[Sepe]
- Confess your faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed. — (The King James Bible , 1769)
- So we pray to Him now for the vision to see our way clearly—to see the way that leads to a better life for ourselves and for all our fellow men—to the achievement of His will to peace on earth. — (“Franklin Roosevelt's Fourth Inaugural Address” na Franklin Delano Roosevelt, Fourth Inaugural Address , 1945)
- I pray you to join me in this walk.
- Pray don’t ask me why, pray don’t be sorry, pray don’t be vexed with me! — (Charles Dickens, The Old Curiosity Shop , 1841, Chapitre X)
- Well, Major, pray tell us your adventures, for you have frightened us dreadfully. — (Frederick Marryat, s:en:The MissionThe Mission , 1845, Chapitre XXI)
- Karan, Elke, Kêtê bakarî tî Sängö: Farânzi, Angelëe na Yângâ tî Zâmani, 1st ed. , 1995 → dîko mbëtï