Aller à la navigation Aller à la recherche
- The cart rattles when I push it.
- The sun had gone down full four hours, and it was later than most travellers would like it to be for finding themselves outside the walls of Rome, when Mr Dorrit’s carriage, still on its last wearisome stage, rattled over the solitary Campagna. — (Charles Dickens, Little Dorrit , 1857)
- Look how cute the baby is with her rattle.
- Cuban bands often include some maracas or rattles.
- I hear a rattle in the car when I drive it.