Aller à la navigation Aller à la recherche
- He is an intellectual giant, and I have great respect for him.
- With respect to his personal hygiene, I suggest that he shower more often. - En ce qui concerne son hygiène personnelle, je suis d’avis qu’il prenne sa douche plus souvent.
- The mourners paid their last respects to the deceased poet.
- She is an intellectual giant, and I respect her greatly.
- I respect your right to hold this belief although I think it is nonsense.
- They failed to respect the treaty they had signed, and invaded.
- Respect !
- Karan, Elke, Kêtê bakarî tî Sängö: Farânzi, Angelëe na Yângâ tî Zâmani, 1st ed., 1995 → dîko mbëtï