Aller à la navigation Aller à la recherche
- kpë lörö
- You’ll have to run to catch the train.
- Don’t you love the sound of running water?
- Your nose is running. Wipe it.
- He was always living on the edge, and eventually ran into trouble.
- Is the machine running right now, or is it turned off?
- Don’t interrupt it. The program is still running.
- It takes all his time running the business.
- He ran the plane into the ground.
- He was cautious not to run any red light.
- I have decided to run for governor of California.
- We’re trying to find somebody to run against him next year.
- He ran his best horse in the Derby.
- The Green Party is running twenty candidates in this election.
- The story will run on the 6-o'clock news.
- The latest Robin Williams movie is running at the Silver City theatre.
- Her picture ran on the front page of the newspaper.
- to run a command, a program
- In this C code snippet, a program coded in the C language embeds the Python interpreter by linking in its libraries and passes it a Python assignment statement string to run. — (Mark Lutz, Learning Python, (5ème édition), O'Reilly, 2013, lêmbëtï 84)
- I think I’ll go for a run.
- You just had an unlucky run of cards.
- The batsman made a lot of runs.
- Karan, Elke, Kêtê bakarî tî Sängö: Farânzi, Angelëe na Yângâ tî Zâmani, 1st ed., 1995 → dîko mbëtï