Aller à la navigation Aller à la recherche
- kpë lörö
- You’ll have to run to catch the train.
- Don’t you love the sound of running water?
- Your nose is running. Wipe it.
- He was always living on the edge, and eventually ran into trouble.
- Is the machine running right now, or is it turned off?
- Don’t interrupt it. The program is still running.
- It takes all his time running the business.
- He ran the plane into the ground.
- He was cautious not to run any red light.
- Karan, Elke, Kêtê bakarî tî Sängö: Farânzi, Angelëe na Yângâ tî Zâmani, 1st ed. , 1995 → dîko mbëtï