Aller à la navigation Aller à la recherche
- According to the scale, he weighed 70 kilograms.
- The map is on a scale of 100,000 to 1.
- The pyramids were built on a larger scale than any previous man-made buildings.
- He had to first remove the fish scales.
- Part of his skin was covered in scale.
- (Mozoko) ...
- She warmed up before practice by singing (musical) scales.
- kpaka kërë
- Who is going to scale these fish?
- He scaled the wall and kept running.
- This is okay so far, but we’re going to need to scale up.
- This would overwhelm them. We need to scale it down.
- (Kürü) ...
- The tax scales according to your revenue.
- Karan, Elke, Kêtê bakarî tî Sängö: Farânzi, Angelëe na Yângâ tî Zâmani, 1st ed. , 1995 → dîko mbëtï