Aller à la navigation Aller à la recherche
Pasûndâ wâwa [Sepe]
- Some people like camping.
- Some of the land was flooded.
- Would you like some nuts?
- Can I have some water?
- Some point of the curve represents the maximal value.
- I've just met some guy who said he knew you.
- He had edited the paper for some years.
- He is some acrobat!
- Some enjoy spicy food, others prefer it milder.
- Can I have some of them?
- May I have some of the cake ?
- It must have weighed some 90 kilos.
- Some 30,000 spectators witnessed the feat.
- Karan, Elke, Kêtê bakarî tî Sängö: Farânzi, Angelëe na Yângâ tî Zâmani, 1st ed., 1995 → dîko mbëtï