Aller à la navigation Aller à la recherche
- I spread my fingers.
- The farmer spread the hay on the ground.
- She was spreading the jam on the bread.
- The jam spreads easily.
- Bad news spreads quickly.
- She purposely spread false news in order to drive down the price of the stock.
- The company decided to spread the work and have everybody work part-time, in order to avoid having to lay anybody off.
- The flowers spread throughout the fields.
- The disease is spreading quickly in the population, and the doctors are at a loss how to stop it.
- Karan, Elke, Kêtê bakarî tî Sängö: Farânzi, Angelëe na Yângâ tî Zâmani, 1st ed. , 1995 → dîko mbëtï