Aller à la navigation Aller à la recherche
- You’ll have to excuse him. He’s been under quite a strain lately.
- (Sêndâsên) ...
- (Sêndâfi) ...
- COVID-19: How worried should we be about the threat of the new strain? — (Sky News, Royaume-Uni, 20 décembre 2020. Titre de l’article.,)
- stress and strain of a material
- I'll have to strain the spinach before putting it in the frying pan.
- I was exercising too much yesterday, and I strained a muscle.
- I strained to hear everything I could through the keyhole in the door.
- tï kêtê kêtê
- water straining through a sandy soil
- Karan, Elke, Kêtê bakarî tî Sängö: Farânzi, Angelëe na Yângâ tî Zâmani, 1st ed., 1995 → dîko mbëtï