- As I was walking, I met my friend along the way.
- Is this the way to Washington Street?
- One way.
- It’s a long way to London.
- There’s no way to make this work.
- As we'll see in upcoming chapters, Python's lists, dictionaries, and the like provide richer—and usually better—ways to encode information than bit strings, especially when your data's audience includes readers of the human variety. — (Mark Lutz, Learning Python , (5ème édition), O'Reilly, 2013, lêmbëtï 160)
- That’s not the right way to do it.
- There’s the right way, the wrong way and the Army way.
- It’s the way we’ve always done it.
- Their ways are not our ways.
- Karan, Elke, Kêtê bakarî tî Sängö: Farânzi, Angelëe na Yângâ tî Zâmani, 1st ed. , 1995 → dîko mbëtï