Aller à la navigation Aller à la recherche
Polïpa hûnda [Sepe]
- He once owned a painting of the house, which painting would later be stolen.
- I’m thinking of getting a new car, in which case I’d get a red one.
- We’ve met some problems which are very difficult to handle.
- He had to leave, which was very difficult.
- No art can be properly understood apart from the culture of which it is a part.
- Karan, Elke, Kêtê bakarî tî Sängö: Farânzi, Angelëe na Yângâ tî Zâmani, 1st ed., 1995 → dîko mbëtï