Aller à la navigation Aller à la recherche
Yângâ tî Angelë[Sepe]
- (Yêkua, Da) kpakata, kêtê kpenzü
- Soldier! Get down on your hands and knees, and scrub the floor with this brush.
- paint brush
- (Sêndâ-saterê) ...
- A fox's brush.
- The brush was so thick that it was difficult to travel more than a mile per day.
- He brushed out the stray marks.
- ndû kêtê
- The stranger brushed by him in the crowd.
- You'll have to brush up on your skills if you want to pass the exam and get your license.
- FREE Sango Vocabulary , Word R Us → dîko mbëtï