Aller à la navigation Aller à la recherche
- Give me a call when you’re done with your meeting.
- Comparing the function calls made to compute these results for different input values illustrates the difference in efficiency for these problems. — (Ben Stephenson, The Python Workbook , 2nde édition, Springer, 2019, lêmbëtï 130)
- Let’s pay a call on Mr. X at his home, and find out what he’s really been doing!
- She’s excellent at making bird calls.
- To be on call.
- pîka sînga
- Did you call for me? I was just in the next room.
- Give me your cell phone, and I’ll call her right now.
- He called out, and I came running immediately.
- Your country calls on you to do your duty.
- If you don’t want to use your given name, what shall we call you?
- The Associated Press and Fox News have called Arizona for Joe Biden. — (Nate Cohn, Why Has The Times Not Called Arizona , The Times, 5 Nabändüru 2020 → dîko mbëtï)
- Karan, Elke, Kêtê bakarî tî Sängö: Farânzi, Angelëe na Yângâ tî Zâmani, 1st ed. , 1995 → dîko mbëtï