- It cost $9.53, and I gave him a ten dollar bill. So, he gave me $0.47 in change.
- Do you have change for a dollar bill?
- gbîan, gä ndê, sanzê
- If you move this lever, you can change its shape.
- I’m changing my clothes.
- Some women believe they can change a man after they marry him.
- You can’t come in yet. I’m changing.
- I’ve changed, I tell you!
- Can you change dollar bills into yen?
- Karan, Elke, Kêtê bakarî tî Sängö: Farânzi, Angelëe na Yângâ tî Zâmani, 1st ed. , 1995 → dîko mbëtï
change \ʃɑ̃ʒ\ linô kôlï