Aller à la navigation Aller à la recherche
- This surface is not even.
- The pawns on your side of the chessboard are not even.
- 4, 8, 78 and 100 are even numbers.
- Okay, you won this time. So, we're even now. Let's stop.
- atâa, même
- In the summer I often leave home early in the morning, and roam about fields and lanes all day, or even escape for days or weeks together; — (Charles Dickens, The Old Curiosity Shop,)
- The result will be computed quickly, even for huge numbers consisting of hundreds of digits, because Euclid's algorithm is extremely efficient. — (Ben Stephenson, The Python Workbook, (2nde édition), Springer, 2019, page 133)
- We need to even this playing field; the west goal is too low.
- Karan, Elke, Kêtê bakarî tî Sängö: Farânzi, Angelëe na Yângâ tî Zâmani, 1st ed., 1995 → dîko mbëtï