Aller à la navigation Aller à la recherche
Polïpa zo [Sepe]
- Put it over there.
- Take each day as it comes.
- I know it all.
- She took the baby and held it in her arms.
- It is nearly 10 o’clock.
- It’s very cold today.
- Move it, would you? I’m in a hurry.
- Hey, watch it, you!
- Stop it, now!
- It is John who went there yesterday, not Tom.
- It is easy to see how she would think that.
- I find it odd that you would say that.
- (Angletëre) ...
- (Tî halëzo) ...
- Going away for the weekend and feel the need to profile en route? This is the “it” bag. — (Vibe, vol. 15, no. 9, page 202, Septembre 2007)
- With Hit Girl, Moretz is this year’s It Girl, alternately sweet, savage and scary. — (David Germain, Hilarious ‘Kick-Ass’ delivers bloody fun, Associated Press, 2010,)
- Karan, Elke, Kêtê bakarî tî Sängö: Farânzi, Angelëe na Yângâ tî Zâmani, 1st ed., 1995 → dîko mbëtï
it \ \
- (Nyama) mbo