Aller à la navigation Aller à la recherche
- The key idea is to let your body flow with the motion.
- The key to success is diligence.
- locator key, locating key : pion de positionnement
- The Florida Keys are divided in the Upper keys group, the Middle keys, and the Lower keys at the southwestern tip.
- North of Elliott Key are several small transitional keys, composed of sand built up around small areas of exposed ancient reef.
- The types of coral that formed Key Largo limestone can be identified on the exposed surface of these keys.
- Our instructor told us to key in our user IDs.
- He keyed the car that had taken his parking spot.
- Talk about similarities between the words and write them below to the left of the anchor, keying them with a plus sign (+). Talk about the characteristics that set the words apart and list them below the box to the right, keying them with a tilde sign (~).
- Karan, Elke, Kêtê bakarî tî Sängö: Farânzi, Angelëe na Yângâ tî Zâmani, 1st ed., 1995 → dîko mbëtï