Aller à la navigation Aller à la recherche
Yângâ tî Angelë[Sepe]
- She realized that she should have to do most of her farm work before sunrise. — (Ellen Glasgow, -)
- If he should leave his father, his father would die. — (Bible (RSV), Genesis, 44:22)
- You should brush your teeth after every meal.
- With an early start, they should get there by noon.
- I should suggest that a guide is essential.
- Karan, Elke, Kêtê bakarî tî Sängö: Farânzi, Angelëe na Yângâ tî Zâmani, 1st ed. , 1995 → dîko mbëtï