Aller à la navigation Aller à la recherche
Yângâ tî Angelë[Sepe]
- Stand over there while I clean the floor.
- A house divided against itself cannot stand. — (Abraham Lincoln, - , avant la Guerre civile américaine)
- The works of Shakespeare have stood the test of time.
- If the Protocol is allowed to stand, the Belfast Agreement and all the other safeguards that ensure that Northern Ireland must remain British until a majority wants a change in its status will effectively mean nothing. — (Has the Northern Ireland Protocol undermined the United Kingdom? , Wednesday June 02, 2021)
- I can’t stand all this smoke in the room.
- Karan, Elke, Kêtê bakarî tî Sängö: Farânzi, Angelëe na Yângâ tî Zâmani, 1st ed. , 1995 → dîko mbëtï