Aller à la navigation Aller à la recherche
- yê daä
- He confessed to the crime.
- (Nzapä) fa sïökpärï na gîgî
- He confessed his sins.
- He had been taught that if sin were to be forgiven, it had to be confessed. — (Erwin W. Lutzer, How You Can Be Sure You Will Spend Eternity with God , Moody Publishers, 2015, lêmbëtï 40 → dîko mbëtï)
- (Nzapä) fa sïökpärï,mä sïökpärï
- When the high priest confessed the sins of the people, his hands on the head of the goat, a transfer took place. — (Colin S. Smith, The One Year Unlocking the Bible Devotional , Tyndale House Publishers, 2012, lêmbëtï 39 → dîko mbëtï)